Historic Waterworks Report Available
FOSR member Tyra Guyton has completed the report of the waterworks operations at the warehouse from the 1920’s thru the 1970’s. The report includes photos of the equipment and excerpts from interviews with former employees at the facility.
| July 11, 2013 |
Copyright © 2018 Friends of the Shepherdstown Riverfront :: archived by Historic Shepherdstown & Museum