Board Meeting - Agenda
November 3, 2010
Purpose: The purposes of the Historic Shepherdstown Commission are:
- To promote a greater and better Shepherdstown and a wider recognition of the assets which make it such a desirable community in which to live.
- To provide stewardship of the landmark Entler Hotel.
- To preserve Shepherdstown’s heritage from more than two centuries, its ancient landmarks, and a record of the varied contributions of its outstanding men and women through the Historic Shepherdstown Museum.
- To possess, by gift or purchase, artifacts and properties of historic value.
- Approval of Minutes from the October 6, 2010 HSC Board Meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report – J. Bock
- Update on building repairs – phase 2
- Reminder – Volunteer Appreciation
- Request from John Allen – Support for book on Historical Structures of Jefferson County
- Christmas in Shepherdstown
- Essay contest
- Story Hour & Crafts