Minutes and agenda archive
Board Meeting - Agenda
April 2, 2008
Purpose: The purposes of the Historic Shepherdstown Commission are:
- To promote a greater and better Shepherdstown;
- To procure a wider recognition of the assets which make it such a desirable community in which to live;
- To preserve its heritage from more than two centuries, its ancient landmarks, and a record of the varied contributions of its outstanding men and women;
- To possess, by gift or purchase, properties of historic value.
- Approval of Minutes from the March 5, 2008 HSC Board Meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Old Business
- Museum update
- Charging for entrance to Museum
- Museum Gift Shop
- Docenting at the museum
- Museum Opening Reception – May 10th
- Museum Preview Opening – April 11th
- 1st Day opening – Saturday - April 12th